Live Chat call not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnoser

New User
Joined
Nov 16, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
when trying to call from live chat it hangs up instantly. chat works normally.
The following log appears:
Code:
There's incoming call on the line '' marked as outbound-only!Lc:90000(@WebMeeting bridge[<sip:[email protected]:5063/UDP>])

In the webmeeting bridge trunk settings, inbound & outbound calls are deactived, and i cannot change these settings because im on the standard license (self hosted).
I am guessing thats the problem.
Is it possible to get this working on the free version?
 
Hello, MNoser.
What version of 3CX do you use?
How do you use LiveChat (wordpress plugin or embedded code)?
 
i (think) i have the newest version: 18.0 Update 5 (Build 418).
I am using the embedded code like this:
HTML:
<call-us-selector phonesystem-url="https://<redacted>.3cx.ch" party="LiveChat<redacted>" />
<script
    defer
    src="https://downloads-global.3cx.com/downloads/livechatandtalk/v1/callus.js"
    id="tcx-callus-js"
    charset="utf-8"
></script>

Also i am currently testing from a localhost domain. Does that make a difference?
 
Last edited:
I have found the issue. I had clicked on the "Disable All" button on the Trunk page, which also disabled inbound/outbound calls on the webmeeting bridge.
I was able to reactive it with the "enable all" button.
 
Mnoser, right, if you disable Webmeeting bridge, livechat calls won't work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock