Live chat in Prestashop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtoSkogman

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
57
Reaction score
3
Hi! Has anybody added Live chat to Prestaship? I need some advices...
 
Hi!

I can say that we have tested this platform, but if I had to guess, your best bet would be using the 3CX Live Chat Code Generator, then trying to put code snippet onto your site manually.
 
Hi! Thank you for the reply. Tried that, but no luck. Any advice?
 
Hi! Thank you for the reply. Tried that, but no luck. Any advice?
Unfortunately not from me, but I'll leave this out here as we have some other forum users and Partners that are quite savvy with these things!
 
Thank you for your help.
 
Prestashop should be pretty straightforward to integrate. Just put the JS/HTML code generated in one of your templates files, likely footer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Hi! Thank you very much. I will ask our it guy to do that. She will be back in the office on Monday, so I let you know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon