Live chat is not properly displayed on mobile devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

migors

Customer
Joined
Nov 13, 2017
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Please look screenshoot. Chat is a little out of screen. I tried it from different devices.
Is there a way to correct that?
 

Attachments

  • Ekrānuzņēmums 2024-01-06 135301.png
    Ekrānuzņēmums 2024-01-06 135301.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Like
Reactions: haina
Hi, which browser are you using?
 
@xcobean I tested it on chrome, chrome android, opera and edge
 
HI is there any way to get help on this?
 
Hello team Thanks for reporting.
We will fix.
 
We tried this and on our site, it looks and works well. The live chat plugin depends a lot on the HTML on your site.

We also have other clients which integrated this and I check their sites, and use their chat on mobile devices. They look ok.

There can be some issues on specific devices but in your screenshot, I think your site needs some HTML Check.

Do you have this inside head tag on your page?

HTML:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1" />

Send us your site so I can use your live chat to check. I should be able to understand what is the problem. Thanks for reporting.
 
Actually the problem is that you are using call-us instead of call-us-selector. This is why it does not look good.

Differences:

Call-us-selector - is ready to use. No modifications are necessary.
call-us is an advanced component that will require your modifications on your website / styles. You manage the styles completely by yourself.

We checked your site, and call-us is in use. Can you switch to Call-us-selector instead?

Thank you so much
 
@nikolascx Thanks. Yes live snippet solved this problem but there is other problems. I have heavy seo optimized site. And when i use live snippet it cretes google pagespeed insights errors. Chat by self couses extra seo problems like attributes do not have a valid value: call-us#wp-live-chat-by-3CX, but with live snippet there is link with warning Links are not crawlable. Using static snippet i disable that. with enable-poweredby="false"

So i hopped with static snippet i can solve these problems. Is there a way to use static snippet so it displays correct on mobile devices?

​

​

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us