Live Chat & Messaging integrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

phintec

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
How is it possible to integrate Live Chat & Messaging to third party systems? What I am looking for is the ability to call a webhook for each message received or sent, or when the conversation is Dealt With from live chat. One example is to record the conversation history in a ticketing system, either message by message or for the entire conversation as one post.

Todd.
 
Interesting feature. Something like « save to email » where the conversation would be sent out juste like when we receive a voicemail.
 
Hi!

This currently is not possible unfortunately.
We are planning though on making various improvements to the Messaging service of 3CX in the coming updates, so maybe in the future something comes that is something similar.
 
You could use the ReportChat scenario from the CRM integration. It would send a request once the chat is marked "dealth with".
 
Is there not a chat email transcript feature scheduled ? I’ve heard that in some 3CX V18 promo videos .
 
Is there not a chat email transcript feature scheduled ? I’ve heard that in some 3CX V18 promo videos .
Not as far as I know. And even if it's on the roadmap, there's no ETA and 3CX never give ETAs either.

The solution I proposed should work for what you need to do.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon