Live Chat Non-WP Website 404 error

Status
Not open for further replies.

east3

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Hello All,
I'm trying to add live chat to a customers website who does not use WP. I created the html and their web folks have added the code to a temp page on their site but I'm getting the access denied symbol when mouse over the chat icon. When I do an inspection on the page I see the error "Failed to load Resource" (see attachment). I am off site and I can click the Click to Talk url and it works perfectly. I have also added all variations of the url I can think of with both https://doamin and https://www.domain.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
 

Attachments

  • Live Chat Non WP Website.png
    Live Chat Non WP Website.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 7
Also, I am using the 3CX CDN to host the chat.

Thanks everyone!
 
Hello @east3 ,

Can you please share with me in a personal message the information of the website, in order to give it a check ?
 
Turns out that the html line labeled "party" was not pointed to the the name listed at the end of the click2talk url. with Constantinos help, I deleted the current messaging I had created and then re-created and when I did the "party" field was correct. Loaded it on the website and it worked perfectly. I did load the code on a test page (https://www.company.com/testpage) and the chat button did not work until I placed the top level domain (https://www.company.com) in the "specify your website url" section, after that everything work perfectly.

I can't thank Constantinos enough for all his help!
 
Last edited:
Thank you @east3 for your nice words.

We are here to enable everyone to utilize our products :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock