- Joined
- Jan 9, 2021
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi everyone,
I have problems inserting the 3cx LiveChat plugin via wordpress on our sites.
Once you have installed the plugin and configured the URL and the extension on our wordpress admin panel on the Switchboard side, it gives us this error that you find attached.
The image of the chat appears on the internet page but as soon as the pointer clicks on the icon gives the symbol of the prohibition.
I look forward to a cordial reply.
Thanks
I have problems inserting the 3cx LiveChat plugin via wordpress on our sites.
Once you have installed the plugin and configured the URL and the extension on our wordpress admin panel on the Switchboard side, it gives us this error that you find attached.
The image of the chat appears on the internet page but as soon as the pointer clicks on the icon gives the symbol of the prohibition.
I look forward to a cordial reply.
Thanks