• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Local IP of offline phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmterp

Gold Partner
Joined
Jun 13, 2017
Messages
423
Reaction score
254
In the past (I'm not sure when it changed) the event log showed a line for individual phones having gone offline and online. It would show the extension number and the local IP even if it had been registered via an SBC.
But that appears to have disappeared.
Is there any log I can look at to find the local IP a phone was last registered using if it is currently offline?
 
Registration events were removed a couple versions ago. I haven't looked but verbose logging might still show it, but that won't help you after the fact if it wasn't enabled.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us