- Joined
- Jan 28, 2021
- Messages
- 93
- Reaction score
- 45
Hi,
We have a SaaS product that has several hundred customers utilizing our product every page is broken out as https://xxxxxxx.domain.com where xxxxxx is that is the customers name. We are looking at the possibility of utilizing the live chat as an option for our agents when our customers have questions for various teams. I'm guessing that the "domain section" of the Live chat setup is for CORS? Is there a way to implement a wildcard like *.domain.com or just * instead? Since we have so many subdomains i'm not sure what the 3CX limit is as well there isn't an easy import/export system and not an easy way I'm seeing to automate that.
Thanks
We have a SaaS product that has several hundred customers utilizing our product every page is broken out as https://xxxxxxx.domain.com where xxxxxx is that is the customers name. We are looking at the possibility of utilizing the live chat as an option for our agents when our customers have questions for various teams. I'm guessing that the "domain section" of the Live chat setup is for CORS? Is there a way to implement a wildcard like *.domain.com or just * instead? Since we have so many subdomains i'm not sure what the 3CX limit is as well there isn't an easy import/export system and not an easy way I'm seeing to automate that.
Thanks
