Messaging to a queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlbertT

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Oct 6, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
I was wondering if there was a way to set it up that a message sent to a queue would appear on all the agents in that queue. We are testing it, and it appears the first agent that responds gets the message, however if another agent needs to also respond, we have to transfer the message.

Is there a setting I am missing that will show that chat on all agents?

Thanks
 
I was wondering if there was a way to set it up that a message sent to a queue would appear on all the agents in that queue. We are testing it, and it appears the first agent that responds gets the message, however if another agent needs to also respond, we have to transfer the message.

Is there a setting I am missing that will show that chat on all agents?

Thanks
In your call queue Chat options, set it to Manually take. This way, agents can reply and the chat stays in the queue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
that's awesome thank you so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon