Solved Minifying LiveChat Javascript?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricksimnett

Customer
Joined
Aug 30, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Hello,
I am getting tons of SEO warnings about unminified javascript coming from https://cdn.3cx.com/livechat/v1/callus.js

Is there a minified version I can link to? If not, can I take the JS file from the CDN, minify it myself, and then load that without consequence from my phone system?

Thanks in advance.

Rick
 
Hello,
I am getting tons of SEO warnings about unminified javascript coming from https://cdn.3cx.com/livechat/v1/callus.js

Is there a minified version I can link to? If not, can I take the JS file from the CDN, minify it myself, and then load that without consequence from my phone system?

Thanks in advance.

Rick

So I took the liberty of experimenting with this - and the answer is YES you can take that JS file minify it all the way, and host it yourself. It works perfectly!
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickD_3CX
Hi @ricksimnett,

Thanks for your update! Glad you got this working.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us