Missed messages by E-mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

David_K

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Apr 3, 2019
Messages
198
Reaction score
27
Hello

With the new Live Chat feature, is there a way to get missed messages by E-mail so that we can just reply by E-mail also?

Thanks
 
Hello @kleidav76 ,

Do you have the live chat configured in what mode ?
"Standard - No 3CX" or "3CX"
 
No it is not possible to get the offline messages as emails. On 3CX the approach that Apps like Web Client, Mobile Apps are the place that an agent should visit to check and mark accordingly as "Dealt with"
Performance reports for chats on pbx depend on those dealt with, so I propose to open the email from the Web Client, reply back with your prefered client and then mark it as dealt with.
 
Oh on the Web Client there is a link to mail directly. I'm using the Windows Client and no such feature.
 
On windows client, when I send an offline message, as you will see I get the email address as a hyperlink that opens up the mail client on my pc.

This is not your case?

1608278258365.png
 
Yes I have it also, thanks !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe