module of zoho CRM to sync contacts of 3CX

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiroNikuyama

Bronze Partner
Joined
Jul 20, 2020
Messages
77
Reaction score
7
Hi Thank you for your support.
Now, this is a question about the integration of 3CX with zoho CRM.

Does contacts of 3CX always sync with contacts of the 'contacts' module of zoho CRM?
It does not sync with contacts of the 'leads' module which also deals with telephone numbers in zoho CRM.?

Best regards
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Zoho requires an exact match. You should store your numbers in E164 format, and ensure that your SIP Trunk gives you the number in that format as well, or apply Caller ID Reformatting to get the number in E164 format.
Hi Edossantos, both 3CX and our SIP are in E164 format yet we are still having these mismatch issues. Any ideas on how I can resolve this?
 
Hi Edossantos, both 3CX and our SIP are in E164 format yet we are still having these mismatch issues. Any ideas on how I can resolve this?
I would need to see some logs to understand what's happening here... Please enable verbose logs from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Settings. Then make a test call to reproduce the issue, and generate the support information package. Finally, send me that ZIP file in a private message, so I can take a look.
 
I would need to see some logs to understand what's happening here... Please enable verbose logs from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Settings. Then make a test call to reproduce the issue, and generate the support information package. Finally, send me that ZIP file in a private message, so I can take a look.
Hi Edossanto, how does one send a private message? I can't find it anywhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: edossantos
Status
Not open for further replies.