• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Multicast Paging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben1121

Customer
Joined
Sep 9, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
We are testing a 3cx hosted environment and are looking to test multicast paging and have set up the multicast paging ring group

1662760724322.png

We are currently running Grandstream 2135s in our test environment, but when I go to the area area specified to point them to that multicast group under "Phone provisioning" the option is not there.

I was wondering if this is due to having the dedicated 3cx hosted server? Or if there is something I'm missing or additional steps that need to be taken to get that option to appear.

1662760975520.png
1662761025867.png
 

Attachments

  • 1662761009424.png
    1662761009424.png
    129.7 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us