need help I have a website built in PHP Laravel with MySQL Database want to access to 3cx live chate

Status
Not open for further replies.

bn tag

Free User
Joined
Dec 20, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Please some help
I have a website built in PHP Laravel with MySQL Database
I want to add 3xc live chate in my website
and can rescieve and send messages from my web site and stored in the data base
 
Hello,

Just to get this clear, you want to develop a website in Laravel, have a database bound to to it, and when someone initiates a chat, it should get stored in the website database? If that is the case, the best bet is to have the chats go to 3CX and then use the CRM XML to create an integration that 3CX can store the entries in your database as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us