- Joined
- Aug 28, 2019
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 10
Good morning guys,
Recently I've done some testing in regards to the usage of SBCs.
All of our 3CX instances are hosted in a private cloud, so when we're installing new hardware (gigaset DECT or Yealink IP Phones) we're using an SBC installed on a local Raspberry Pi to provision the devices.
Recently some of our customers wanted to migrate to 3CX (from our previous platform) and they are using some older hardware (Mitel/Aastra devices).
When I try to manually link them to the PBX this doesn't work when I install a SBC in the network and set that internal IP address as the registar server, it does work.
Can somebody please explain me if this is a viable way of working with the older phones?
Thanks in advance!
Recently I've done some testing in regards to the usage of SBCs.
All of our 3CX instances are hosted in a private cloud, so when we're installing new hardware (gigaset DECT or Yealink IP Phones) we're using an SBC installed on a local Raspberry Pi to provision the devices.
Recently some of our customers wanted to migrate to 3CX (from our previous platform) and they are using some older hardware (Mitel/Aastra devices).
When I try to manually link them to the PBX this doesn't work when I install a SBC in the network and set that internal IP address as the registar server, it does work.
Can somebody please explain me if this is a viable way of working with the older phones?
Thanks in advance!