No presense

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightstar

Platinum Partner
Joined
Oct 22, 2015
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
The latest android client isn't showing presence info and on investigation it appears to be trying to talk to the PBX on port 80 however the PBX has always used 5000 for HTTP

It registers fine, and calls are fine, but no presence or phonebook, etc.

State table on the firewall is filling up with:
tcp 192.168.xxx.xx:xxxxx -> 192.168.xxx.xx:80 TIME_WAIT:TIME_WAIT

Which is how I know it's trying to use the wrong port!
 
I am having the same issue. No presence or phonebook but call in and out are fine.
 
In hind sight it seems simple but you changed the connection from 80/443 to 5000/5001. You did not update your firewall configuration documentation. Once I added the two new ports, everything works fine.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon