Solved Office 365 Integration Calendar Sync Stopped Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmv800

Free User
Joined
Dec 11, 2017
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Has anyone come across this were the Office 365 Integration Calendar Sync Stopped Working? Yet I still show "Status OK. Real Time Notifications to Office 365 and back are working. This means that changes from Office 365 to 3CX will be updated. "

I checked that User Principal Names (UPN) match in Camal Case.
 
I haven't played with the calendar integration much but any chance you are a MS partner? If so, they just made some changes as far as security that might affect anything that interacts/integrates with O365.
 
Hello @pmv800 ,

Can you please set your system to Verbose logging and check for any possible errors after you Open the "Office 365 Integration" page and Press OK?
 
@cobaltit I'll ask around thanks for the heads up.

@Constantinos I tried enabling Verbose logging, opened the "Office 365 Integration" page and pressed OK then checked the activity log for errors. I searched for Office, Microsoft, Outlook, and Calendar keywords and found nothing in the activity logs. Is there a specific keyword to search for?
 
@cobaltit I'll ask around thanks for the heads up.

@Constantinos I tried enabling Verbose logging, opened the "Office 365 Integration" page and pressed OK then checked the activity log for errors. I searched for Office, Microsoft, Outlook, and Calendar keywords and found nothing in the activity logs. Is there a specific keyword to search for?
You need to check the system logs, more precisely the 3CXManagementConsole.log and the 3CXSystemService.log
 
Ok I found something in the 3CXSystemService.log "Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." I need to track down.

Line 725: 2020/03/02 19:01:32.217|878|0010|Info|Integration.Office365.Office365IntegrationService starting
Line 725: 2020/03/02 19:01:32.217|878|0010|Info|Integration.Office365.Office365IntegrationService starting
Line 726: 2020/03/02 19:01:32.250|878|0010|Info|Integration.Office365.Office365IntegrationService started
Line 726: 2020/03/02 19:01:32.250|878|0010|Info|Integration.Office365.Office365IntegrationService started
Line 727: 2020/03/02 19:01:32.250|878|0010|Info|Integration.Office365.Events.Interproc.EventSyncConsumer starting
Line 728: 2020/03/02 19:01:32.251|878|0010|Info|Integration.Office365.Events.Interproc.EventSyncConsumer started
Line 756: 2020/03/02 19:01:36.013|878|0023|Erro|Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Line 1747: 2020/03/03 02:00:01.432|878|0029|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.444: OFFICE365_NOTIFICATION_SECRET - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 1794: 2020/03/03 02:00:01.438|878|0029|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.527: OFFICE365_CERT_PASSWORD - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 1795: 2020/03/03 02:00:01.438|878|0029|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.528: OFFICE365_CERT - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 1796: 2020/03/03 02:00:01.438|878|0029|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.529: OFFICE365_CONFIG - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 6705: 2020/03/03 05:00:01.111|878|0050|Erro|Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Line 49641: 2020/03/04 02:00:01.766|878|0055|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.444: OFFICE365_NOTIFICATION_SECRET - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 49688: 2020/03/04 02:00:01.770|878|0055|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.527: OFFICE365_CERT_PASSWORD - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 49689: 2020/03/04 02:00:01.770|878|0055|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.528: OFFICE365_CERT - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 49690: 2020/03/04 02:00:01.770|878|0055|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.529: OFFICE365_CONFIG - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 54597: 2020/03/04 05:00:01.446|878|0058|Erro|Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Line 73280: 2020/03/04 14:20:51.205|878|0056|Erro|Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Line 73423: 2020/03/04 14:21:36.581|878|0056|Erro|Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Line 83534: 2020/03/05 01:59:32.303|878|0021|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.444: OFFICE365_NOTIFICATION_SECRET - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 83581: 2020/03/05 01:59:32.309|878|0021|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.527: OFFICE365_CERT_PASSWORD - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 83582: 2020/03/05 01:59:32.309|878|0021|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.528: OFFICE365_CERT - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 83583: 2020/03/05 01:59:32.309|878|0021|Trac|Untouched node Parameter for object Wparameter.529: OFFICE365_CONFIG - with owner <null>.<undefined>
Line 88584: 2020/03/05 05:00:00.755|878|0046|Erro|Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Line 106448: 2020/03/05 12:52:45.408|878|0052|Erro|Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Line 106756: 2020/03/05 12:54:13.234|878|0052|Erro|Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Line 106969: 2020/03/05 12:54:50.675|878|0030|Erro|Error running Office365 synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
 
Please provide this so that I can direct you better:
  • 3CX Version, e.g. Standard Annual 16.0.2.910
  • Server OS, e.g. Debian 9 / Windows Server 2012 R2 / Raspberry Pi
  • Is the 3CX Server Hosted and where?
 
Product - Professional Annual
Version Number - 16.0.493
Debian 9 VM
Hosted at BVoIP
 
Try the link I posted. If it doesn't work, I suggest calling Bvoip as their systems are heavily modified so 3CX might not be able to support you directly.
 
Great thanks I will give it a shot.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.