Solved Offline Chat: additional fileds

Status
Not open for further replies.

fred LP

Forum User
Joined
Dec 22, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Hi,

can I add fields to the offline chat box?
Online : I can see name and email address fields, which is fine.
Offline is...no field. Can I add some?? I'd like to be able at least to reply to my visitors on their email address.

TIA
 
Hello @fred LP
Can you please tell me if you are using "3CX" or "Standard - No 3CX" mode?

Did you configure it with the Code-Generator or with the WordPress plugin.
 
Thanks for coming back to me.
I'm using the 3CS-live Chat plugin V9.2.0 that I configured through the Wordpress interface, Hope it helps.
 
On Advanced Features what is your configuration ?
1608726912194.png
 
1608727867711.png

You should get this one. Did you tried to submit a message to see the experience ? In the process it will ask you for the email address.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JLSeagull
oups ok! I didn't try it first. Sorry for the inconvenience. It works perfectly fine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us