- Joined
- Oct 28, 2020
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
When chat is offline. Its not clear that the we are currently offline is the placeholder text for entering your message.
There is an issue with escape character for the apostrophe in we'll get back to you a \ character is displayed.
See screenshot below. There doesn't appear to be any way to customise this text.
I also had an issue with the settings not appearing, but I seemed to resolve that by disabling and re-enabling the plugin.
There was an javascript error getting thrown something like Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nodeName’ of null.

There is an issue with escape character for the apostrophe in we'll get back to you a \ character is displayed.
See screenshot below. There doesn't appear to be any way to customise this text.
I also had an issue with the settings not appearing, but I seemed to resolve that by disabling and re-enabling the plugin.
There was an javascript error getting thrown something like Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘nodeName’ of null.
