- Joined
- Apr 13, 2021
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 2
Hello,
After researching this topic I'm not encouraged, but the posts I found are a little outdated so I wanted to see if there have been any changes in the recent past.
We have a prospective client that is adamant about on-demand recording of calls for documentation purposes. I'm aware of the option to start/stop recording from the webclient, but was curious if it's possible to configure this option on an IP phone. They are accustomed to having a button on their phone to start/stop the recording, then have that recording emailed to them as a .wav attachment.
I suspect the email feature isn't an option, but wanted to see if anyone had luck setting up a button on the phone panel for this on-demand call recording operation.
We use Fanvil X6U phones.
Thanks in advance for any insight!
After researching this topic I'm not encouraged, but the posts I found are a little outdated so I wanted to see if there have been any changes in the recent past.
We have a prospective client that is adamant about on-demand recording of calls for documentation purposes. I'm aware of the option to start/stop recording from the webclient, but was curious if it's possible to configure this option on an IP phone. They are accustomed to having a button on their phone to start/stop the recording, then have that recording emailed to them as a .wav attachment.
I suspect the email feature isn't an option, but wanted to see if anyone had luck setting up a button on the phone panel for this on-demand call recording operation.
We use Fanvil X6U phones.
Thanks in advance for any insight!