• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

One-Way Audio on ext. to ext.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_91

Premier Customer
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
1
Hey guys I have a 3cx on prim widows 10 server. Its is 18.0 update 2. All phones are working fine except for ext. 42 when i try to call that ext. from another internal ext. I get one way audio. But if I call from ext. 42 to another internal ext. everything works as it should. All help would be appreciated.
 
All extensions are on the local LAN? Which direction has no audio? Have you looked at the 3CX Activity Log (compare a working call), to see if there are any clues as to what might be happening.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon