- Joined
- Jun 10, 2022
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 4
Hello,
I have a DAG1000-4O as FXS gateway and configured inbound with all user/password on specific ports and on gateway. Whenever I dial, the incoming caller ID shows the account ID mapped to particular number( which is okay as my ISP has no caller id feature). But whenever I make an outgoing call with below prefix it routes the call from prefix # 3 instead of #0. If I unplug the #3 cable then it will route #2
Thanks


I have a DAG1000-4O as FXS gateway and configured inbound with all user/password on specific ports and on gateway. Whenever I dial, the incoming caller ID shows the account ID mapped to particular number( which is okay as my ISP has no caller id feature). But whenever I make an outgoing call with below prefix it routes the call from prefix # 3 instead of #0. If I unplug the #3 cable then it will route #2
Thanks

