Page & website

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthstatus

Free User
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Is there any way that chat can pass the page and website the user is chatting from? We have the chat on multiple websites, and it would be helpful to our team to know where they are and what they are looking at.
 
I think for now you'd have to just setup different Live Chat instances to different queues/extensions to differentiate
 
I think for now you'd have to just setup different Live Chat instances to different queues/extensions to differentiate
My team is supporting the same product lines with 100+ skus on multiple sites. That doesn't seem like a manageable solution.
 
What cobaltit says is the only thing I can think of doing this too.
 
"so how can i help you today?"
"could you share with me the URL?"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon