Solved Paging to Yealink T74W issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen_Miller

Silver Partner
Joined
Apr 16, 2010
Messages
492
Reaction score
102
  • T74W on 185.87.0.37 (manually loaded)
  • 3CX v20 U8 Build 1121
  • Paging via Ring Group (single member) auto-answers correctly
  • Paging via direct dial code (*71 + extension) rings instead of auto-answering
  • Auto-answer is enabled on the receiving phone
This is a new pbx install.

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the Dial Code method? I believe the pbx wants to hand out 185.87.0.35 but the firmware web page https://www.3cx.com/docs/phone-firmwares/ lists the .37. I think when i tried the .35 that I could not get the Router Phone feature to work and what led me to find the .37 version.

Thanks.
 
Hi @Allen_Miller

As per our support ticket, the issue has been resolved as this was a permissions issue.
If you have any other questions, please let us know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us