- Joined
- Feb 2, 2021
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi,
I just recently installed some Favil X4U, provisioned using Direct SIP - STUN Remote. However, the Extension name and BLF will only update if I reset the phone and do the provisioning again. Once they are provisioned, rebooting the phone or autoprovision now from the phone web GUI will not work, reprovision the phone from 3CX also does not work even after the phone says updating. The BLF will only update via the Phone Web GUI. The Extension will not update via 3CX nor the Phone Web GUI
I just recently installed some Favil X4U, provisioned using Direct SIP - STUN Remote. However, the Extension name and BLF will only update if I reset the phone and do the provisioning again. Once they are provisioned, rebooting the phone or autoprovision now from the phone web GUI will not work, reprovision the phone from 3CX also does not work even after the phone says updating. The BLF will only update via the Phone Web GUI. The Extension will not update via 3CX nor the Phone Web GUI