- Joined
- Mar 18, 2019
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 5
3CX version 16.0.8.9
Phones: YeaLink T42S
Site to site VPN tunnel using a cisco asa 5506-x
Phones provisioned as local lan / firmware is up to date
Firewall test passes
Good afternoon,
I have some phones at a remote site that require a manual reboot (unplugging the lan cable from the phone) after any router reboots, or service issues with the ISP. I've tried factory reseting and reprovisioning them a few times. It seems like they just do not re-register once some network issues occur.
Thanks!
Phones: YeaLink T42S
Site to site VPN tunnel using a cisco asa 5506-x
Phones provisioned as local lan / firmware is up to date
Firewall test passes
Good afternoon,
I have some phones at a remote site that require a manual reboot (unplugging the lan cable from the phone) after any router reboots, or service issues with the ISP. I've tried factory reseting and reprovisioning them a few times. It seems like they just do not re-register once some network issues occur.
Thanks!