Phones Tab: "Vendor" column when using custom templates (and firmware version)

SweetAction

3CX MVP
Gold Partner
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
3,465
Reaction score
2,324
First time in v20 that I had to make a custom template (because Yealink insists on a DND button on a T57W and the client wants it gone) and I noticed a strange thing happening.

When viewing the Phones tab, the "Vendor" field is the name of the custom template (then bracket and the name again)

Any idea where/what is triggering that in the template? All I've done is change 1 softkey from stock. V18 has no issue with these changes.

1755637413638.png

Also the FW version is the Mac address now as well....
 
Hi,

You have at least one modified template on the system which is broken, and matches these models.

I suggest deleting all the custom templates for Yealink, and making a new one without modifying anything at all in it.

Once you provision the phone with that template and everything is OK, only then proceed to make your customizations.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KyriacosS_3CX

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us