- Joined
- Dec 23, 2021
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
First; this is a home lab, I am using old (free) equipment to learn 3cx before I wind up deploying it this summer.
I have a couple cisco 7960's, a 7961 and 7942, The 7942 should not actually be working it was never supported. Anyhow; When I reboot the system or the phones they show up as working after their boot, but they take hours before 3cx server shows them as registered. Do I have something configured wrong or does the GUI just take its own sweat time? Will I experience this if I deploy Fanvil phones from the supported list?
Also if anyone needs to know How I got sccp phones flashed and working, I can't help you, there was a lot of Scotch and a stand-alone TFTP server involved
I have a couple cisco 7960's, a 7961 and 7942, The 7942 should not actually be working it was never supported. Anyhow; When I reboot the system or the phones they show up as working after their boot, but they take hours before 3cx server shows them as registered. Do I have something configured wrong or does the GUI just take its own sweat time? Will I experience this if I deploy Fanvil phones from the supported list?
Also if anyone needs to know How I got sccp phones flashed and working, I can't help you, there was a lot of Scotch and a stand-alone TFTP server involved
Last edited: