- Joined
- Oct 28, 2021
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello,
I have an on-premise infrastructure with 3cx and many SBCs. Using PnP provisioning in the Phones menu using multicast works perfectly.
I would like to know, if in the Users->Extension->Phone Provisioning menu, choosing the model and configuring the MAC, choosing the provisioning Method via 3CX SBC (remote), SBC IP and port, and applying the configuration the provisioning will be automatic too , sending the provisioning configuration to the phone. When I do it this way, the phone is not provisioned.
I will not use the Phones menu to provision via multicast, the provisioning would be done in Users->Extension->Phone Provisioning.
My question is if in Users->Extension->Phone Provisioning the process can be automatic via SBC or need the manual process of inserting the generated URL and configuring it directly on the phone.
I have an on-premise infrastructure with 3cx and many SBCs. Using PnP provisioning in the Phones menu using multicast works perfectly.
I would like to know, if in the Users->Extension->Phone Provisioning menu, choosing the model and configuring the MAC, choosing the provisioning Method via 3CX SBC (remote), SBC IP and port, and applying the configuration the provisioning will be automatic too , sending the provisioning configuration to the phone. When I do it this way, the phone is not provisioned.
I will not use the Phones menu to provision via multicast, the provisioning would be done in Users->Extension->Phone Provisioning.
My question is if in Users->Extension->Phone Provisioning the process can be automatic via SBC or need the manual process of inserting the generated URL and configuring it directly on the phone.
