• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Polycom not Provisioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmh-itsjessnetworks

Free User
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
3
Lately I've been having issues with a couple of Polycom VVX phones. The 400 will not provision but can make and place calls just fine. The 101, which I believe is provisioning, cannot place or receive calls. (In the MC it shows the extension is offline.)

And yes I know these phones are pretty dated, however its one of those old clients that absolute despise upgrading anything. (For context, they're still have a few servers running Windows Server 2003.. Yes its a nightmare to maintain, however all of my suggestions and quotes keep getting declined.)
 
Hi there,

https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/polycom-vvx-eol/ these specific models are only supported on LAN mode, and there should not be any issues provisioning them in such environments. If you are not in such an environment, I would expect problems.

https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/polycom-vvx/ whereas these models are capable of working in LAN/SBC/STUN just fine.

That's just generally speaking though, ultimately it depends on what kind of setup you are using. Read the following and provide us with the necessary information so we get a better understanding of your setup, and see if we can provide some assistance in getting them working as expected:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/information-to-provide-when-requesting-help.67558/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock