- Joined
- Mar 2, 2024
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
I've been trying to set up my Polycom VVX 450, it provisions and I can make calls, but I can't assign any of the line keys to anything.
When I attempt to I just get a message on the phone saying "The Selected Line Key Cannot be Assigned to Any Contact".
I've gone through and tried to add an entry for the line key, both in the Lines section and in the Line Key Configuration under utilities. But they never actually appear on the phone.
If this is something that just isn't supported with 3CX then no worries, but I've not seen any mention of that in limitations and I see other people posts who have supposedly got it working.
I am running the latest firmware on the device. Any ideas?
When I attempt to I just get a message on the phone saying "The Selected Line Key Cannot be Assigned to Any Contact".
I've gone through and tried to add an entry for the line key, both in the Lines section and in the Line Key Configuration under utilities. But they never actually appear on the phone.
If this is something that just isn't supported with 3CX then no worries, but I've not seen any mention of that in limitations and I see other people posts who have supposedly got it working.
I am running the latest firmware on the device. Any ideas?