- Joined
- Jan 19, 2018
- Messages
- 3,465
- Reaction score
- 2,324
Hello,
Does anyone know what the interval for phonebook refreshes are on a Polycom VVX 400 series is?
The PBX generates the <mac>-directory.xml file and it's correct, but the phone itself shows incorrect/old information until it's rebooted. I.e a extension gets renamed, the old name shows still. I'm looking to understand how often it's updated and if that interval is tweakable (even if it needs a custom template).
Does anyone know what the interval for phonebook refreshes are on a Polycom VVX 400 series is?
The PBX generates the <mac>-directory.xml file and it's correct, but the phone itself shows incorrect/old information until it's rebooted. I.e a extension gets renamed, the old name shows still. I'm looking to understand how often it's updated and if that interval is tweakable (even if it needs a custom template).