Problem Whit live chat & talk plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Lara

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Nov 1, 2007
Messages
285
Reaction score
7
Hi,

I have installed the plugin on my site with Wordpress, but the button appears opaque and does not work, try the URL link where the plugin points and it works correctly.

Does anyone know how to diagnose why the plugin is not working correctly?
 
Did you add the site to 3CX on the wordpress page?

The section that says "Enter Website URL - If you have multiple domains, use semi colon separation example https://site1.eu; https://site2.us : "
 
Hello Nick,

Thank you for your answer, although I had already put my domain information in the "Enter the Website URL" section, I was able to contact me because I had an error, since I added "www", it corrected the information and everything worked correctly.

Thanks again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us