Problem with WP live Chat plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

edpzanelli

Customer
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Dears,
We have configured the WP plugin in our company site.
Everything it seems work fine but we are not able to see the customers mail address when they try to write something using the live chat.
Obviously, we configured Name and mail fields in the option, but when someone write to us through the chat, only the Name field appears.
We tried to change this setting in mail but we see only WebVisitor.

Is there any setting to solve this issue. We are losing a lot of contact since they could be further customers.

Kind regards
 

Attachments

  • 2020-06-10 11_21_23-Window_LI.jpg
    2020-06-10 11_21_23-Window_LI.jpg
    841.6 KB · Views: 11
Someone could help me?
 
Hi, in my Wordpress plugin I can see the emailaddress if I go to History in the Dashboard as well as in the Live chat
 
Could you give me information about the plugin configuration.
I checked in my history dashboard and I cannot see them.
 
Have you setup the connection to your website via your Admin portal of 3CX? Here you have to define the website url. This is under settings>Wordpress/Website Integration. Make sure you use the https url here. The Wordpress plugin settings are straight forward and out of the box it worked.

I am however struggling with the plugin as I only get a notification if I am in the admin portal of the website, and not in my 3CX app.
 

Attachments

  • 3cx2.png
    3cx2.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 3cx1.png
    3cx1.png
    52 KB · Views: 12
  • 3cx.png
    3cx.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
Yes, I have configured it. However checking my 3CX configuration I find the layout of you 3cx2 screenshot completely different or not present.
Where I can find it?

Sorry but we got it in Italian.
 

Attachments

  • 2020-06-25 08_54_04-Window.png
    2020-06-25 08_54_04-Window.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 2020-06-25 08_54_57-Window.png
    2020-06-25 08_54_57-Window.png
    21 KB · Views: 7
Hehe, you are using a different plugin. You should download the 3CX Live Chat plugin to get the options I have.

Just go to the Plugin page, add new search 3CX and 3 plugins will show up.

The WP Live Chat gives you extensive chat options including more details and history. This plugin is upto date.

The Chat and Talk you are using now gives a nice notification via the smartphone app that a visitor has a chat, but the chat is not stored, nor do you have any data present. And this one is over 5 months old.

In my opinion should the WP-Live chat plugin be the correct one, with the addition that you get a notification on the smartphone app for the chat.
 

Attachments

  • 3cx4.png
    3cx4.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
Hi, we installed it in our WP site. Unfortunately we could not be able to link the 3CX plugin to our 3CX server.
Can you explain me how to proceed?
Thanks
 
The WP Live chat plugin is not really connected to the 3CX platform, it is just a nice chat plugin. I am now in a 3CX webinar and asked the question about the difference of the two plugins. The Chat and Talk plugin will integrate in the future in the WP Live Chat. I like the Chat & Talk as this notifies me on my iPhone, but the history is more interesting in the Live Chat.

I want both, but that might take a long time, knowing that even 2FA is not yet present for the admin....

There are other platforms which offer similar things for free https://colorlib.com/wp/wordpress-live-chat-plugins/
 
So you mean that i will not be able to receive the chat in my 3CX desktop app using the WP Live chat plugin?
 
As far as I figured out not. You have to keep your Wordpress admin page open to see any chats....You can setup an email alert and when you get an email and then you will have to login to the backend and respond.
 
yes, but this one does not record any data/history/information. switching to another page by the visitor, the chat is closed.....So I tried both and played around with them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us