- Joined
- Dec 15, 2020
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello
I using the Live Chat plugin for WordPress.
And I have different problems with it.
1) When I write my name and press "Chat", the chat opens in a different window. How can I change it?
2) I cant add files to chat from the customer window. But I can d it from the agent panel. It's strange.
3) If I specify chat and calls in the settings, everything works. But if I specify only the Phone button on the site not active.
4) I can't change the logo and admin icon. After changed it can work 10-15 min but after that, I can see only this.
I using the Live Chat plugin for WordPress.
And I have different problems with it.
1) When I write my name and press "Chat", the chat opens in a different window. How can I change it?
2) I cant add files to chat from the customer window. But I can d it from the agent panel. It's strange.
3) If I specify chat and calls in the settings, everything works. But if I specify only the Phone button on the site not active.
4) I can't change the logo and admin icon. After changed it can work 10-15 min but after that, I can see only this.
Attachments
Last edited: