Problems with Live Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKadmin

Customer
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hello
I using the Live Chat plugin for WordPress.
And I have different problems with it.
1) When I write my name and press "Chat", the chat opens in a different window. How can I change it?
2) I cant add files to chat from the customer window. But I can d it from the agent panel. It's strange.
3) If I specify chat and calls in the settings, everything works. But if I specify only the Phone button on the site not active.
4) I can't change the logo and admin icon. After changed it can work 10-15 min but after that, I can see only this.
 

Attachments

  • 1616592868618.png
    1616592868618.png
    1,002 bytes · Views: 4
  • 1616593047205.png
    1616593047205.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Hi!

1) Yes, pop-out currently is the only option
2) Yes, currently no file sharing supported in that direction
3) Could it be that your website does not have a valid certificate?
4) Check the browser developer console to check if it is getting some kind of error when trying to load the file.
 
"3) Could it be that your website does not have a valid certificate?"

What do you mean? Is it a site SSL certificate, or what?
 
"3) Could it be that your website does not have a valid certificate?"

What do you mean? Is it a site SSL certificate, or what?
Yes, when a visitor goes to your website, is in HTTPS and if yes, do you have a valid certificate?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock