• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Provisioning Gigaset N870 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

alessio.pivato

New User
Joined
Jan 24, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Good morning,

I'm trying to carry out provisioning tests with a Gigaset N870 Virtual Integrator PRO VM, has anyone ever used it combined with 3CX?

It has the same interface as a normal N870 IP PRO, I connect it to the DECT section of the 3CX by matching the N870 model and the mac address of the network card. When I enter the provisioning string it fails.

I remain at your disposal for any further clarification.

Thank you.

Alessio
 
Hi,

This is not a tested scenario. 3CX supports provisioning an N870 to act as a normal DECT station but the mode you are using is something different.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us