- Joined
- Feb 3, 2017
- Messages
- 132
- Reaction score
- 24
Hello all,
3Cx v16.0.8.9 on a Windows Server 2019 Standard box on prem (well actually in a data centre 5 miles away)
We started getting random handset problems today, yealink T42G's, saying "no service".
I took one, reset it, and tried to reprovision, but it failed. I tried again and noticed that under the Phone provisioning tab, the provisioning link has changed.
It was https://ourFQDN/provisioning/provisiong folder but now it shows the ip address of one of our nic's the external web facing one (we have 2, one for our internal network and one web facing)
We have know idea how or why this has changed, but I am guessing that is the problem.
Our internal handsets all sit on our private 172.26.*..*
Our internal nic also sees the 172.26.*.* network
the external nic has a 5.2.*.* ip
Can anyone help please?
Many thanks
James
3Cx v16.0.8.9 on a Windows Server 2019 Standard box on prem (well actually in a data centre 5 miles away)
We started getting random handset problems today, yealink T42G's, saying "no service".
I took one, reset it, and tried to reprovision, but it failed. I tried again and noticed that under the Phone provisioning tab, the provisioning link has changed.
It was https://ourFQDN/provisioning/provisiong folder but now it shows the ip address of one of our nic's the external web facing one (we have 2, one for our internal network and one web facing)
We have know idea how or why this has changed, but I am guessing that is the problem.
Our internal handsets all sit on our private 172.26.*..*
Our internal nic also sees the 172.26.*.* network
the external nic has a 5.2.*.* ip
Can anyone help please?
Many thanks
James