• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

PSTN quality on SPA400

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the Linksys phones will be fine.

They are working with 3CX and then it is passed over to the SPA400/Grandstream/etc. All of the SIP standard should be ok with each other.

I guess it's the same as using Junction Networks or BroadVoice or Vonage or whatever... As long as they can be setup they just speak SIP.

Where are you located Slinc? I'm in Tennessee and may be one of the few in the state to tackle 3CX... I'm excited to start providing this as a service to our vertical market.

Have a great rest of your weekend!!!

Actually, I was in Tennessee this weekend and just got back to North Carolina. Small world.

I was not able to find anyone in NC to help with the installation of this. So I am tackling it on my own. And I am NOT an IT guy at all. Just didn't want to spend $6K on a PBX system.

Maybe I need to have you manage my system :lol:

Well Slinc if you are a Dental office we are 100% there for you. That's our specialty. If you're not a Dental office maybe I'll learn enough to help you whenever you need it!!

I think I just found a copy of the 1.0.0.10 (1.0.0.a) firmware for our Linksys devils. I'll try to load it tonight and see what happens. I can email you the file if it works.

Take care!

If you get a chance post where you found the .10 version of the firmware. I would like to try it. What could it hurt.

I have gone back to .10 and it does not appear to help. Maybe there has to be a complete reset or something. Or maybe I am just wasting my time :cry:

Try a full power cycle and if that doesn't do it then they didn't correct the bug as promised. ARGH!

I think you're wasting your time. I've spent well over 20 hours on 2 issues with the 9000/400 system without any resolutions from support. I'm going to go with Grandsteam 4104 for the clients I have with PSTN lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCTECHZONE
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.