Queue management

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMSNEt

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Hi, I have a problem with managing live chats where they are connected to queues.
Specifically, when you start a live chat and an agent replies, it also appears in the chats of the other agents and when they close the session it is closed to everyone.
How can I manage it? So that when an agent answers the chat he becomes the only interlocutor without the others being able to intervene or close the session.

Thanks for your help
 
Hi @CMSNEt,

Have you checked to see which option is selected in the chat ownership assignment? When an agent 'takes' the chat, it cannot be shut down by other agents.

1614689883737.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Where do I find this information
 
@CMSNEt,

You will find the options under Call Queues >> <Your queue> >> Advanced tab >> Queue Preferences section.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock