• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Queue with dect handset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian klarer

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
5
Hi All
In an caller queue with 2 snom d345 an 1 snom m80 dect, I've got the problem that the m65 is somehow not recognised as aqueue member.
The m65 newer rings and when the d345's are status away, Iget the error that no one is left in the queue, it doesn't matter wich status the user has.


Is there a known issue with dect phones in call queues?

Thanks

System:
3cx 16.0.8.9
Self Hosted with 3cx linux ISO
Firewall Checker ok
snom d345
snom m900 with m65 dect
 
Hi
Sorry for the delay.
I've checked both, I even removed the extension from the queue and added it again.
 
Log in to that extension using the web client.

See if the web client rings while the DECT device doesnt
 
Somehow it started working after removing the extension from the queue and add it one more time
 
Hmm.. not sure what might have changed. The only thing I can think if is if the explicit queue login was possibly not active at the time.

Regardless, I'm glad to hear it was resolved!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us