Registered, incoming no outgoing

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcarlilesiu

Joined
Nov 3, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Any help is appreciated.

I am using 3CX with a virtualpbx account. I got it all setup, and the system is registering. I also set up the incoming call on the virtualpbx side, and when I call my VOIP number, the android rings. Great.

However, outgoing calls fail. The screen shows on hook, but after dialing nothing happens. No sound, no ring tone. Nothing. Then after a short wait it returns to "on hook".

When I call the voip number, the phone rings, and I can answer, but then dead again. Nothing.

Any help?
 
Ok, update. It just worked on incoming call perfectly.

Outgoing, still no joy.

Says its calling the number, but never does, never makes a noise, and then just returns to "on hook".
 
jcarlilesiu said:
Ok, update. It just worked on incoming call perfectly.

Outgoing, still no joy.

Says its calling the number, but never does, never makes a noise, and then just returns to "on hook".
Hi
Please check this
http://www.3cx.com/forums/worked-once-then-nothing-afterwards-20947.html#p114070
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us