- Joined
- Mar 15, 2020
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
I'm new to WP-Live Chat and I hope to use it in the event of my school being closed for COVID-19 so my teachers and learners can continue to stay in touch.
So far, I love this plugin, but have one problem:
It is likely that a number of learners will log in to my WP site with different login details. When this happens - WP-Live Chat remembers the first user logged in and their name comes up in the chat despite a new WP user being logged in. The only way I can see to get around this is to clear browsing data in browser, close down my browser and reopen it. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can overcome this problem.
I have tried some of the cache plugins, but am not techy enough to work out what to do!! Can anyone out there help me with this?
So far, I love this plugin, but have one problem:
It is likely that a number of learners will log in to my WP site with different login details. When this happens - WP-Live Chat remembers the first user logged in and their name comes up in the chat despite a new WP user being logged in. The only way I can see to get around this is to clear browsing data in browser, close down my browser and reopen it. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can overcome this problem.
I have tried some of the cache plugins, but am not techy enough to work out what to do!! Can anyone out there help me with this?
