Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

mysharedfaith

Free User
Joined
Aug 1, 2022
Messages
23
Reaction score
2
Is it possible to pull reports at this time ie chat report (3cx startup cloud trial)?
 
Hello.

What kind of chat report do you refer to here?
There are no other reports available to those that you can see in the PBX management console.

Please advise
 
I was referring to possibly being able to pull a report that states the number of chats handled and by whom also the chat itself for quality assurance checks. I do see under calls I can see calls handled but not a downloadable report either. This may not be possible just wanted to ask.
 
Do we know if this will be possible? I am using the online version.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock