- Joined
- Feb 19, 2022
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 1
Hoping the community can help me troubleshoot set-up of the Grandstream HT801 for use with an analog phone (set of Panasonic cordless phones). I've followed https://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/grandstream-ht-fxs/#h.5g2pjfl5mwcl five times to no avail. I'm using the 3CX cloud set-up with a local SBC. I can get through step seven in the directions; however, when I place a call, there's a dial-tone, but eventually it goes to a busy signal. I've seen several requests for help along these lines and they point to the user/extension not being identified/set-up correctly; however, in this case I have created an extension, set it up in 3CX for use with the FXS/DECT device, and when I import the config file to the HT801 it pulls this data as well (showing it as User 15 correctly). Hoping someone can help as I've now sunk a huge amount of time into trying to troubleshoot to no avail. All other devices work in my system, correctly setup multiple extensions on multiple different Yealink devices so I'm not worried about the SIP/trunk being an issue - imagine this is related to a specific HT801 setting with the configuration. Thank you!