• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ring my mobile simultenously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I found where to disable the early media. But another problem rises the transmitted ANI the gateway is sending is wrong as per my Telco provider. Which causes my client not to make long distance call.

Is there a way where can i edit the transmitted ANI?

Thanks,

STASH

stash said:
the transmitted ANI the gateway is sending is wrong as per my Telco provider. Which causes my client not to make long distance call.

...is sending which direction? I have to assume you are talking about an incoming call, as a PSTN gateway cannot change outgoing caller ID, you are stuck with sending whatever number is assigned to the outgoing line by your provider.

You may need to clarify the issue.

Hi leejor,

3CX users cannot make outgoing call because the trasmitted ANI from patton to the telco is wrong as per Telco provider.

Thanks,

STASH

I can confirm that disabling "Early Connect" on the Patton gateway will fix this problem.

Telephony -> Call-Router -> Interface -> SIP -> "SIP Name" -> Uncheck "Early Connect"

When we had a Patton we tried this. I think it did cause 1 problem though. For the life of me I can not remember - but something tells me it was the rebound feature now started playing the message when the call started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gburcham
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.