- Joined
- May 7, 2021
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 6
Hi everyone,
The image shows the scenario of the 3CX v16 environment which is installed on Raspberry Pi4
My ultimate goal is to ring all the devices when dialed from Akuovox to ring group, which is 8000. But whenever I dial 8000 only 1 device rings and the rest shows MissedCall.
Can anyone tell me what am I missing here?
Cheers
The image shows the scenario of the 3CX v16 environment which is installed on Raspberry Pi4
My ultimate goal is to ring all the devices when dialed from Akuovox to ring group, which is 8000. But whenever I dial 8000 only 1 device rings and the rest shows MissedCall.
- I've 16 Sim call standard license
- I've made all other devices members of 8000.
- I've set Ring All in 8000
- I made sure "Accept calls from Ring Groups" are checked in all the extensions
- Even to check I've removed one extension from the group and dialed 8000 from that extension to see if there is some issue with the Akuovox Unit (which is not relevant I think), but still only 1 of the members of the group rings (only the 1st one in the list)
Can anyone tell me what am I missing here?
Cheers
