- Joined
- Oct 3, 2021
- Messages
- 194
- Reaction score
- 23
I am using v20 and am hooking up my first router phone [Fanvil V63] to a hosted 3CX system for the first time [I was using SBCs before for remote locations].
What is not clear to me in the instructions is if I need to select anything special to choose a router phone or if I just select the model and enter the SN for the user. Also for a router phone do I select DIRECT or choose the SBC that I already have set up [and then disconnect the SBC if I no longer need it?
Thanks for the clarification.
What is not clear to me in the instructions is if I need to select anything special to choose a router phone or if I just select the model and enter the SN for the user. Also for a router phone do I select DIRECT or choose the SBC that I already have set up [and then disconnect the SBC if I no longer need it?
Thanks for the clarification.