- Joined
- Apr 27, 2016
- Messages
- 13
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi,
I am trying to figure out why my server side integration with Salesforce is giving me an error when I test the connection in the Management Console.
When I test a number that I have in our Salesforce, I get the following error message
We have some custom objects that have custom fields for phone numbers, but we still populate the standard Phone & mobile fields on accounts, contacts and leads.
Little stumped here!
Any suggestions
I am trying to figure out why my server side integration with Salesforce is giving me an error when I test the connection in the Management Console.
When I test a number that I have in our Salesforce, I get the following error message
We have some custom objects that have custom fields for phone numbers, but we still populate the standard Phone & mobile fields on accounts, contacts and leads.
Little stumped here!
Any suggestions