I was finally able to get the Samsung to register and make outgoing calls while on WiFi and on my internal LAN. This was accomplished by deleting all profiles and starting over again. I created a new profile, entered the internal IP address of my PBX, enabled the internal server and all was good. I tried using 3G, the phone will register but will not go off hook when I enter a phone number and click dial. My integration settings show that 3G is enabled.
When I go to an external WiFi network, my phone will registers using the public IP of the WiFi I am on. The settings on the Samsung is set to use NAT translation. This resulsts in my PBX not recognizing my extension as a valid extension and rejects the call. By looking at the log below the CONTACT is registered as my extension plus the public IP of the WiFi; however the FROM field shows my extension plus the domain name of my home PBX. Why the two different identifications?
I use a dynamic DNS service. The domain name is directed to my PBX in my router configuration. My settings in 3CX for that extension does not have the checkbox selected prohibiting using the extension outside the LAN.
Here is the section of my 3CX Server log:
11:37:32.187 [CM502001]: Source info: From: <sip:
[email protected]>;tag=oCZAZIVcYJXJE93nBt8pgN9as3fdRB6F<sip:
[email protected]>
11:37:32.187 [CM503013]: Call(11): Incoming call rejected, caller is unknown; msg=SipReq: INVITE
[email protected] tid=Pj.Btfx5gtBA-8FsqTzVeXSrmhtJzPjLga cseq=INVITE
[email protected]:42936 / 23971 from(wire)
11:37:31.999 [CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:
INVITE sip:
[email protected] SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 66.xx.xx.xx:42936;rport=42936;branch=z9hG4bKPjn5dPsxXIwTHo6YEF1fYFOg4a-QjwHmAv
Max-Forwards: 70
Contact: <sip:
[email protected]:42936>
To: <sip:
[email protected]>
From: <sip:
[email protected]>;tag=oCZAZIVcYJXJE93nBt8pgN9as3fdRB6F
Call-ID: EA0s6lVFv8v3GvRo8rHq3MMCtWKnxvz5
CSeq: 23970 INVITE
Session-Expires: 1800
Min-SE: 90
Allow: PRACK, INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, UPDATE, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, REFER, MESSAGE, OPTIONS
Supported: replaces, 100rel, timer, norefersub
User-Agent: 3CXPhone for Android 1.2.10
Content-Length: 0
11:37:31.999 [CM302001]: Authorization system can not identify source of: SipReq: INVITE
[email protected] tid=Pjn5dPsxXIwTHo6YEF1fYFOg4a-QjwHmAv cseq=INVITE
[email protected]:42936 / 23970 from(wire)